Rapid stomach loss is the dream of all men. As men age, it is usually easier to gain stomach. Here I will tell you how to limit this phenomenon, and first of all I will explain how to lose belly as quickly as possible.
Weight loss mechanisms
Before getting into the subject and focusing on belly loss, I will explain how weight loss works. As I said before, the system is extremely simple throughout the day when you will burn calories:
- Those that your body needs to live and which you will burn even when lying in bed (from 1500 to 2200 depending on your gender and your metabolism)
- Those that you burn depending on your activity (from 0 for sedentary to about 2000 for someone very active)
On the other hand, you will consume calories while throughout the day (food, snacks, drinks, etc.) The difference between calories burned and consumed will cause you to lose or gain weight. Therefore, if you spend more calories than you eat, you will lose weight.
Diet to lose belly
Not enough calories are not enough to lose belly, another thing comes into play: macronutrients. In addition to calories, foods contain carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Carbohydrates are the main source of energy for the body,
- Proteins are used to make muscles, bones, hair, nails, or even hormones, enzymes and antibodies
- Lipids are involved in the structure and function of cell membranes and perform many biological functions (hormones, vitamins, transport, storage …).
Finding the right balance between these 3 macronutrients is important.
To lose weight when you are a man You must take this into consideration:
- 1 gram of protein represents 4 calories and you should consume 2 grams per kilogram of body weight
- 1 gram of fat represents 9 calories and you should consume between 0.5 and 0.8 grams per kilogram of body weight (prefer unsaturated fatty acids)
- 1 g of carbohydrate represents 4 calories, and you should consume about 1.5 g per kilogram of body weight.
Can-o Do you lose mostly on the belly?
This is a tricky question that is difficult to answer. It is impossible to focus on fat loss. When you are in a calorie deficit, your body will draw energy from fat, but will not focus on your belly.
He will take him to where he is. Some people accumulate very little belly fat and still have visible abdominals, while others, on the contrary, see that their belly swells very quickly at the slightest deviation.
However, don’t give up! Over time and with prolonged physical activity and a healthy diet, your body will inevitably use belly fat and you will achieve your goals.
Belly Lose Exercise
Now that we have discussed nutritional issues, we will talk about bodybuilding. As you understood from the previous paragraph, there is no quick fix for stomach loss. On the other hand, doing abdominal and plumbing exercises can strengthen your abdominal belt and have a tighter, firmer belly and therefore a less fatty appearance.
Here are 3 exercises that I suggest you do at least every other day.
- Wrapper: 5 sets of 40 seconds
- Leg reading: 4 sets of 20 reps to strengthen the lower abdomen
- Montein Climber: 4 sets of 20 reps for abdominal strengthening and endurance work
In addition to these exercises, I especially advise you to do very intense exercises to increase your heart rate and burn as many calories as possible during your workout.
Anastrozole – The first thing to know about the drug is that it is non-steroidal. Anastrozole is produced by the world famous company Balkan Pharmaceuticals, whose production facilities are located in Moldova. You can buy anastrozole online.